Upgrade www/cblog ports to 1.99 for FreeBSD 10.
|User & Date:||anonymous 2015-04-24 17:47:24|
- Change foundin to "7f94d0f27a"
- Change icomment to:
While installing www/cblog from ports I noticed that your site runs a newer version (1.6->1.99). I downloaded the code from version 7f94d0f27a and tried to compile it, with no luck.
I have last version of Autotools installed but can't run configure or make it.
Can you upgrade the port or point me in the right direction?
Thanks in advance
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/plain"
- Change private_contact to "ce37868c276f5a96124b98ad7af8dc498ba3b87a"
- Change severity to "Minor"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Upgrade www/cblog ports to 1.99 for FreeBSD 10."
- Change type to "Feature_Request"